Topic: Specifying specific card in deck (maybe a bug?)

I'm attempting to move my inventory into Deckbox, but I'm having an odd issue with selecting specific cards in my built decks.

I've unchecked the option to share cards between decks.

When I add a card to a deck the Edition/Rarity column apparently chooses one of the cards I have in inventory (edition & condition filled out) as the one for this deck, but if I click on the "in built decks" number to the left of the entry it lists the new addition in the current deck as unknown edition/condition.

The red backgrounds saying whether I have enough of a specific card share are consistent as if the card was marked unknown condition/edition in the deck. Clicking the auto-selected card information and manually choosing the edition and condition (even the same one that it was already showing) fixes it - the "in built decks" and red backgrounds now behave as if I did select that individual card for that deck.

I actually would love the simple behavior - adding a card to a built deck not selecting a specific condition/edition from my inventory until I tell it to. The problem is the visual currently shows that I have selected the card, and it's very easy to get lost in the rest of the deck list to see which one's I've chosen or not.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well or not, but I can provide images if it helps.

Am I doing something wrong?

Re: Specifying specific card in deck (maybe a bug?)

It sounds similar to buggy behavior I just reported near the end of last week. Here's what I've been seeing.

1. In Listing view mode for a deck, when I save a custom edition setting for a card, it goes back to displaying the default of whichever Pricing mode I've selected (i.e. either "Last Main Printing" or "Default").
2. When I go in to edit a custom edition, while in editing mode for that card, it shows whichever edition I had last saved as custom, but always reverts as per item 1 when I click save.
3. When I switch to Spoiler view mode, it will show whichever custom edition I had last saved (even though it isn't showing it in Listing view mode).
4. When I go into my inventory, I will see a count of "0" for any card edition I have assigned as a custom edition, instead of counting the number I have assigned of that edition as custom. It will also no longer be counting that card's default selection as in a deck.

This is what it currently looks like in practice under the following scenario with Apprentice Necromancer in a deck, a card I own two editions of (Urza's Destiny and Commander 2017).

1. In Listing view mode, I see it as belonging to Ultimate Masters when I select pricing mode of "Last Main Printing" and Commander 2017 when I select "My Inventory."
2. When I go in to edit my custom edition on that card, I see it set to Urza's Destiny until I click save and leave editing mode for that card in my deck.
3. When I switch to Spoiler viewing for that deck, I see the Urza's Destiny image for the card.
4. When I go to my inventory, I see 0 copies of my Urza's Destiny edition in a deck, and 1 copy of my Commander 2017 edition in a deck (because that second copy is in a different deck).
5. I also tried setting my Commander 2017 copy in its respective deck to a custom edition of Commander 2017, which is the same as its default value...and now I see 0 copies of that edition as listed in a deck in my inventory.