Topic: EchoMtg CSV Import

Hello,

You can now import collections exported from EchoMtg, there is a new tab in the "Add Cards" widget in inventories.

There are some cards that they represent quite differently than us, mostly cards with multiple printings in the same set, that cannot be imported. The importer will report what those cards are, and provide a clean csv with the ones that we can import, and another one with the list of cards that have to be manually imported.

Let me know if it all works well. You can send any csv files that don't work properly to support@deckbox.org, I will test them out.

Re: EchoMtg CSV Import

Has there been any update on getting Planeswalkers updated yet?

sebi wrote:

Hello,

You can now import collections exported from EchoMtg, there is a new tab in the "Add Cards" widget in inventories.

There are some cards that they represent quite differently than us, mostly cards with multiple printings in the same set, that cannot be imported. The importer will report what those cards are, and provide a clean csv with the ones that we can import, and another one with the list of cards that have to be manually imported.

Let me know if it all works well. You can send any csv files that don't work properly to support@deckbox.org, I will test them out.

This is great! one of the big benefits of that platform is the ability to track buy price and sell price for your collection.  That is the only reason I'm paying for both.  I'd be happy to pay additionally for that functionality here.

Any chance you could add it as an add-on or premium feature (and allow us to import that data)?

Could you please update all the text for cards that had their oracle changed with Dominaria?  Legendary Planeswalkers is one thing, but it's really annoying trying to build a deck when I have to search by "target creature or player" and "any target".

This has been the only real problem with the site, since the the term "dies" has several ways of being said here, and all the lizards that got returned to dinosaurs are still lizards (making my dino deck hard to build)

Last edited by BearIncorporated (2019-07-30 02:08:44)

Hello, any news on the SDCC 2019 Media promo's being added?