Topic: Various fixes, 2 missing Promos

Lathliss, Dragon Queen and Beast Whisperer Walmart resale promos are now added to the Media Inserts edition.
Fixed caching issue with the ELD card images showing broken on mouseover. (Might require shift-refresh in browser).
Fixed mana cost display & cmc for some Adventure cards in ELD and some hybrid mana cards.
Fixed On an Adventure crashing some deck pages cause it had no type (now listed as token).
Fixed an issue with the the payment dialog for premium accounts sometimes not displaying payment options/allowing payment.
Fixed Durkwood Boars for the edition "Starter 1999" showing black border.

Still waiting for a reliable source for the list of existing double-sided foil tokens in ELD, will add them then.

Re: Various fixes, 2 missing Promos

Thanks for the speedy fixes, Sebi!

great work, sebi

any chance we could use a different icon for the eldraine extras? with the "showcase" and "extended art" promos selecting the right edition gets hard pretty quickly

kinda like the promo editions, they shouldn't all use the red ribbon, especially when there symbols already available

Thanks Sebi!
re: double-sided foil token, I have a rat / food token, can provide scan if needed, don't remember which 1 of the 4 food image is it tho...

Sebi,

Also looks like C19 lands are showing up in the Mana Curve chart at the top of decks as 0 CMC, which was never the case for lands in the past.

koda wrote:

great work, sebi

any chance we could use a different icon for the eldraine extras? with the "showcase" and "extended art" promos selecting the right edition gets hard pretty quickly

kinda like the promo editions, they shouldn't all use the red ribbon, especially when there symbols already available

When I entered my ELD box I set apart those cards for later entry. given its odds to show up (I have to deal with ~10 for a full box) it's not that bad. But I can see the reason for wanting showcase/extended art cards in a separate set. (also this would make the set count in the editions page not so scary at 391, as those cards have their own collector #)

I've got a brawl deck that I need to update, but apart from the big list of just rotated ex-standard stuff, it's telling me that command tower and fabled passage are not modern legal?

Cham wrote:

I've got a brawl deck that I need to update, but apart from the big list of just rotated ex-standard stuff, it's telling me that command tower and fabled passage are not modern legal?

I'm also showing Castle Embereth as not modern legal.

It seems that all (or at least most) Eldraine cards are not showing as Modern legal... Legal for Standard, Vintage and Legacy....

I can't seem to find the promo pack cards from Throne of Eldraine (the ones with a planeswalker symbol stamp). More specifically the cards listed as coming from a curated list do not appear to be in the database. I have opened

Castle Embereth
Lovestruck Beast // Heart's Desire
Mizzium Tank
Once Upon a Time

at well as Lotus Field which could also be found in the Core 2020 promo packs.

Other promo pack cards missing are:

Escape to the Wilds
Tolsimir, Friend to Wolves

More promo pack rares:

Linden, the Steadfast Queen
Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig
Dreadhorde Butcher
Thief of Sanity