Topic: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised and old Magic Sets - Tips and Advice

Lost my father  almost 2 years now. Had a really huge amount of MTG cards in his house. A couple of them high end cards in perfect condition, don`t need to sell  them now but making a little research I noticed there`s really few potential buyers in my country and they don want to pay the market value.  Any advice selling high end cards Internationally? Maybe go in person to United States?  Security issues etc.  UPS, FEDEX with insurance?  Found Deckbox  because I was looking for a tool to organize the cards.

Cheers

CZ

Re: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised and old Magic Sets - Tips and Advice

Consider creating a TCG account and selling there if you're interested in getting something closer to market price. Otherwise, most buyers will always see the individual and not the business, and they'll expect to pay less (somewhere between normal buylist pricing and vendor pricing).

Re: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised and old Magic Sets - Tips and Advice

renoan wrote:

Consider creating a TCG account and selling there if you're interested in getting something closer to market price. Otherwise, most buyers will always see the individual and not the business, and they'll expect to pay less (somewhere between normal buylist pricing and vendor pricing).

Thanks, Will look TCG.