Topic: Double sided ELD tokens, Persistent Petitioners legality, other fixes

* removed non-existent Prerelease versions of the Throne of Eldraine extended sequence cards (#304-332)
* added Jace and Chandra japanese alternate art printings to Duel Decks: Jace vs. Chandra
* added double sided ELD food tokens: https://deckbox.org/editions/549-extras … uble-sided
* Beatdown Box Set images now correctly show white borders instead of black (shift-refresh might be necessary)
* same issue fixed for battle royale box set Cackling Fiend, Scaled Wurm, Syphon Soul, Pacifism
* Persistent Petitioners is now marked as legal in multiple copies in singleton formats (brawl, commander, tiny leaders, oathbreaker, singleton)

Re: Double sided ELD tokens, Persistent Petitioners legality, other fixes

Awesome update Sebi! Thanks for listening to the community <3

Thanks for making these changes!

Noble Hierarch

Thank you for adding the double-sided ELD tokens! Every morning I saw them sitting there waiting for this announcement. big_smile

I've been looking to add that Chandra for years, nice!

I cant find ELD cards with there German name. was this removed or never a thing?
Thank you for your good work.

LH_Laurin wrote:

I cant find ELD cards with there German name. was this removed or never a thing?

The latter. We're not able to search by the foreign name on Deckbox. Instead, you have to add a foreign card via its English name, then set its language to German (or have German set as your default when adding cards).

Nope, there is *some* support for international names, the quickbar on top of the site for example allows searching for foreign cards and I want to add this to all add widgets etc.

ELD did not have the foreign card names imported, but working on getting that fixed and done today.

looks like my forests have all become Karplusan forests
https://deckbox.org/mtg/Karplusan%20For … mp;lang=us

sebi wrote:

Nope, there is *some* support for international names, the quickbar on top of the site for example allows searching for foreign cards and I want to add this to all add widgets etc

True. I forgot about this, as I never use that search bar! Haha. I assumed he was asking about it in the context of adding cards to Inventory, so that's where my brain was.  smile