Topic: Inventory Quantity Filter in Card Database

I would love it if there were a way to run a Card Database search and filter on the quantity in my inventory.  I collect playsets and while I can run queries against my inventory, if my count is zero there's no way to get those cards into view so I use the Card Database search instead, export it to CSV and filter there.  And getting it into CSV is a bear because there's no native "export to CSV" command and you have to just copy/paste the HTML tables.  The Edition checklists are good, but not having the rarity available in view makes those difficult to use as I'm often going through bulk and just want to focus on the commons and uncommons.

It would be great if I could say "show me all cards in this set where my inventory count is less than 4 and rarity is X" to get a hit list without having to export to Excel and filter.  Thanks for the consideration!

Joe

Last edited by joemiiier (2020-01-13 16:21:51)

Re: Inventory Quantity Filter in Card Database

I would second this as something that would be nice. I would like to be able to see cards I don't already have 4 of by name (regardless of edition) but this would accomplish most of what I want. When trying to collect playsets it's nice to have a report based on quantity owned (either in each edition, or across all editions).