Topic: Feature request: Binders

It would be amazing to have the ability to create binders (or other custom "locations") for cards

What I'm thinking is this

You could create a binder which is effectively similar to the deck functionality

A binder would have the following features
   Ability to define a sort order (collector number, color, custom)
   Ability to define what cards are in the binder (add an entire set to it, individual cards etc)
   Ability to define what cards are in the binder and also what cards are missing (missing cards are added to your wishlist?)
   A Percent Complete (based on how many cards are in the binder vs should be)  I've always wanted a percent complete added to the editions page, but some of my binders contain multiple editions (as an example my Mirrodin binder also contains all the tokens for Mirrodin).
   The ability to define # of cards per page (Are you using all 9 slots, just the outer 6?  etc)  Maybe have a graphical control to select which slots are being used?)
   Page numbering for the cards, based on sort order and page size.  If it's the 10th card for a binder using only 6 slots, it's on page 2 kinda thing.
   A visual guide for each page with numbers and conditions below the image of the card (this would help to verify that I've constructed the page correctly when making new binders from a set of cracked boxes of cards)
  A way to use the visual guide to enter condition (like a number for NM, NM, Good, LP) this would be incredibly helpful for grading, since normally I don't grade, so all my binder's are marked as NM when in reality they aren't so right now, when editing I have to subtract a NM card and then add an LP which can only be done on the individual card pages.

It's just a thought.  I'm sure you've gotten similar requests

Currently I'm using decks as binders, but it's kinda... hacky and doesn't have all the above features (sort order and page number would be amazing additions).

Still an amazing site which I continue to use to great effect... awesome work.