Topic: A few missing double sided tokens

* added double-sided tokens from C20
* added double-sided tokens from Challenger Decks 2020 https://deckbox.org/editions/568-extras … romqs=true
* added oversized Ikoria commanders

Thank you for reporting these in detail, it's of great help when adding them.

Re: A few missing double sided tokens

Thank you, Sebi!

I have also found these double-sided tokens in Ikoria Collector Boosters (all are foil):
Cat // Human Soldier (3)
Cat // Human Soldier (4)
Cat Bird // Human Soldier (4)
Cat Bird // Human Soldier (5)
Kraken // Human Solider (3)
Kraken // Human Solider (5)
Shark // Human Soldier (3)
Beast // Human Solider (4)
Beast // Human Solider (5)

Thank you!!

sebi wrote:

* added double-sided tokens from C20
* added double-sided tokens from Challenger Decks 2020 https://deckbox.org/editions/568-extras … romqs=true
* added oversized Ikoria commanders

Thank you for reporting these in detail, it's of great help when adding them.

I think one of the oversized Ikoria commanders seems to be missing.
"Gavi, Nest Warden" (Timeless Wisdom" Commander) only seems to have the standard sized version listed.

JDG0 wrote:

"Gavi, Nest Warden" (Timeless Wisdom" Commander) only seems to have the standard sized version listed.

It's in there!  https://deckbox.org/mtg/Gavi%2C%20Nest% … ting=50498

I just opened the Jirina Kudro deck, named Ruthless Regiment.  In cataloging the tokens I have five Human // Treasure tokens.  The Human is #004 C20 and the Treasure is #019 C20.  I don't see this card available in the options on the C20 Tokens page.  All other tokens in the deck were there.

Joe

Last edited by joemiiier (2020-05-25 03:43:27)

joemiiier wrote:

I just opened the Jirina Kudro deck, named Ruthless Regiment.  In cataloging the tokens I have five Human // Treasure tokens.  The Human is #004 C20 and the Treasure is #019 C20.  I don't see this card available in the options on the C20 Tokens page.

Oops! This is my fault. I used unboxing videos in order to add the token info to the MTG Wiki pages for the C20 decks. I personally added all the token info to the wiki for every deck except Ruthless Regiment. That one was submitted by another user, but since they utilized the same unboxing video channel, I just assumed they added the tokens correctly and I passed that same data on to Sebi. Apparently I'll need to double-check their work next time! (I just got done updating the wiki page accordingly.)

Sebi - Token #23 should be Human // Treasure instead of Soldier // Treasure. Since there's no other version of either of those token combinations on Deckbox, just changing the name in the database and updating the token artwork shouldn't affect anyone.

(Ideally, it should also become token #22 and moved before Soldier // Elemental, which would then be #23, if you don't think that would negatively affect anyone's inventory. I don't see how it would.)

Last edited by meldon44 (2020-05-22 04:30:28)

meldon44 wrote:
JDG0 wrote:

It's in there!  https://deckbox.org/mtg/Gavi%2C%20Nest% … ting=50498

We can see it but couldn't add to collection

5t3v3 wrote:

We can see it but couldn't add to collection

Ah, you're right! I hadn't tried adding it via the Add Cards widget. I just imported Gavi from a decklist CSV with the Oversized edition set, which works fine. You can also add the oversized version of Gavi by using the "Add from a list" option and setting the oversized edition as the default. Temp workaround till Sebi fixes the bug!

Not only is it not an available edition to select in the Add Cards widget, but opening up the Edit dialog of an Oversized Gavi shows the edition as "undefined"! I'm assuming fixing one will fix the other, but just mentioning for completeness' sake.

Admittedly nothing constructive to add, but just wanted to express my ongoing appreciation to all of you working hard to keep this site running so wonderfully! It is truly an invaluable resource!

Solseek wrote:

Thank you, Sebi!

I have also found these double-sided tokens in Ikoria Collector Boosters (all are foil):
Cat // Human Soldier (3)
Cat // Human Soldier (4)

Do you know if these were added? Can't find the double sided collector tokens anywhere.

Thanks!

Declio wrote:
Solseek wrote:

Thank you, Sebi!

Cat // Human Soldier (3)
Cat // Human Soldier (4)

Do you know if these were added? Can't find the double sided collector tokens anywhere.

Thanks!

I am not seeing these tokens either. Is there a plan for getting them added?

I found a few double-sided tokens from the Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths, Commander Legends and Throne of Eldraine sets which were not listed in their respective deckbox set-lists (link: https://deckbox.org/editions/564-extras … -behemoths , https://deckbox.org/editions/595-extras … er-legends and https://deckbox.org/editions/546-extras … f-eldraine). 

Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
-Human Soldier //Zombie (#003 // #009)
-Human Soldier //Zombie (#004 // #009)
-Human Soldier //Zombie (#005 // #009)
-Beast // Hydra (#010 // #012)

I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but the cards listed below are all foils.  I have no way of determining this one way or the other, but I assume that it might be that these particular iterations of tokens are only printed as foils, and don't exist as non-foils at all.

Commander Legends
-Angel // Soldier  (#001 // #002)
-Angel // Elf Warrior (#001 // #008)
-Angel // Horror (#001 // #010)
-Soldier // Thrull (#002 // #005)
-Soldier // Zombie (#002 // #006)
-Soldier // Dragon (#002 // #007)
-Spirit // Zombie (#003 // #006)
-Spirit // Rock (#003 // #011)
-Spirit // Copy (#003 // #013)
-Salamander Warrior  // Zombie (#004 // #006)
-Thrull // Golem  (#005 // #009)
-Dragon // Golem  (#007 // #009)
-Golem // Copy (#009 // #013)
-Golem // The Monarch (#009 // #014)

Throne of Eldraine
Boar // Food (#009 // #017)

Last edited by Malocoran (2020-12-19 07:18:56)