Topic: Digital/Physical Inventory Management

Hey all,

I've recently discovered (and suspected for a long time) that my deckbox inventory was not 100% in sync with my physical inventory. I verified this recently with my Mystery booster cards.

The issue I uncovered is that I had cards marked as owned in Deckbox that I didn't own and I had physical cards that weren't marked in deckbox.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks or ideas for rationalizing these two lists?

For the Mystery booster I had to pull every card out of that binders set and then go through a-z in the deckbox edition card list and I'm just hoping there might be an easier idea...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Digital/Physical Inventory Management

To follow up on this, I believe the missing digital cards from my Mystery booster set were entered into deckbox with their original printed set rather than mystery boosters. So I think that might be easy to cleanup. But still would really like to hear from the community regarding digital/physical inventory management.

Re: Digital/Physical Inventory Management

I just keep it simple and have a separate box for Standard cards, and those are uncatalogued.  Everything else that goes in or out gets updated in Deckbox, and anything that moves from my Standard box also gets inventoried.