Topic: Card Total Incorrect

The number of cards it says I have in my inventory is incorrect. I exported and looked at the CSV file, and it is indeed vastly different.

Re: Card Total Incorrect

On your inventory page it says:

comport9's Inventory (5479 cards, 2636 distinct)

Which number is incorrect?  What were you expecting?

Distinct looks correct to me, but total isn't. Should be nearly double that. Even just eyeballing all the pages one can tell that there is more than double the number of distinct cards.

comport9 wrote:

Distinct looks correct to me, but total isn't. Should be nearly double that. Even just eyeballing all the pages one can tell that there is more than double the number of distinct cards.

Looks about right to me. Based on the current counts (5954 cards, 2776 distinct), that means on average you own 2.14 copies of each unique card. So I did a quick copy/paste of the first 10 pages of your inventory into Excel, and here's the results:

Total  Avg
Page   Cards  Cards
#1     61     2.03
#2     54     1.8
#3     66     2.2
#4     58     1.93
#5     59     1.97
#6     80     2.67
#7     53     1.77
#8     73     2.43
#9     65     2.17
#10    63     2.1
TOTAL  632    2.11

Didn't eyeball all 93 pages, but that sample seems consistent with the 5954 ÷ 2776 average.

Now, you mentioned exporting a CSV, which confirmed your concern. Would you mind sharing a link to that CSV? Maybe there's something weird going on that I can't see on the website. Or maybe just post the results of a SUM and COUNT formula on the Count column in Excel?