Topic: Export functionality

Hello,

When I attempt to export my collection I am only getting one card. My inventory of cards is greater than 1K. The card that shows in the export file is Aetherling; I have other "A" cards. Wondering if the "Ae" merge thing is causing an error?

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Export functionality

I am not having this issue. I added Aetherling to my collection and exported with no issue even with all possible columns.
The export will only export the current query you did. So if you did do a search and Aetherling was the only card returned it the export would export only that.
I would try it again and see if there wasn't some network issue. Also make sure you are not accidently on your tradelist or wishlist or did some sort of search that limited the return before when exporting

I rebooted, navigated to inventory and tried this again but continued to have the same error. However, based on your post I did a blank search from within the inventory screen and then exported. This resolved the issue. Not sure what the hangup was but I'll take the result! Thanks for the help!

Might have just been a caching issue