Topic: Flesh and Blood

Hey all,

Been an avid trader and collection organizer here on deckbox since almost the beginning of the site. Love it and use it daily. I've never been interested in more than MTG integration on the site and loved the features for it. Until now.

With the explosion of Flesh and Blood as a card game with a legit following, is there any interest other than from me to see it added as another game supported on Deckbox?

What is the level of effort for an add of this magnitude?

Has this been previously discussed? (I scrolled back but didn't see anything about it)

Just looking to measure interest, to see if I need to find another future site for this game as I will be collecting it as well (I just don't want to, I love this site)

Cheers everyone,
Amarus

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: Flesh and Blood

+1!
Came here hoping to find a fellow FaB player! I know it would be a task to start cataloging a new game, however, at least it's only four sets in as of right now. It'd be a lot easier now than later!

Embarrassingly I made a new topic before finding this post.  I’m interested in both trading and discussing Flesh and Blood.

I am all for adding Flesh and Blood to Deckbox!

This is by far the best cataloging, deck building, and pricing resource with trading to boot!

I can't bring myself to use fabdb.net no matter how hard I try. It is just too cumbersome to do many of the things that have already been implemented so elegantly here.

If anybody is interested in taking this on, I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Hello, I'm in for F&B as well - Deck box is amazing, and it would be nice to be able to trade cards from both Magic and F&B, or even Magic for F&B or vice versa.  Any chance this might happen?

Glad to see this picking up a little steam, I've been seeing it in every game store, so I think it would be a miss not to add it here.

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

OK, so what is the next step to requesting this gets added? Is there a process? Is this even possible to add?

I'd really like this to happen.  Deck Box is the "T" in TCG!  All TCG's should have a trading platform like deckbox, they don't know what they're missing out.

I asked about it back in December and the response I got was that M:TG was taking up all of their time, which is a legitimate response.  Sebi does great work and has spoiled us with a great platform but if they don't have time to add F&B, so be it.

Ya, it would be a lot of work, understandable. If anyone is interested in trades could we message each other to work them out? Would that break any rules?

Maybe we add something in our profile to let people know to inquire about FaB?

Got into FAB last month and i am sad to see that there's very few tools that combine inventory management, deckbuilding and trading the way deckbox does.
fabdb.net tries, but fails miserably.

@sebi
Is there any work in progress to add FAB to the list of supported games alongside WoW and Warhammer?

@everyone else
Have you found a better tool than fabdb.net?