Topic: Sealed Products

Hi all,

I am a new user of deckbox that is great. I have also a lot of sealed product but I can't manage them using deckbox (or I did not find how to). I need to be able to manage by example the different booster illustration of a particular edition, the different edition, etc. As well as other sealed product like AP packs and stuff. If this is not available in deckbox today, I think that could be a great addition with an estimate of each sealed product and a simple way to exchange them through the marketplace.

Regards,

Re: Sealed Products

I agree completely.  If anything is implemented for sealed product, it would great at a minimum to be able to list sealed boosters and booster boxes.  Adding sealed Commander decks and the like would be wonderful as well.  A lot of people place sealed products in their profiles so that they have some way to show what they have and are interested in.  It is an ugly solution, but the best one at the present time.  It would be wonderful to have a way to easily search for sealed products and to have an easy way to present what you have available for other people to browse.

Word. Be able to add sealed boxes would be awesome!

I 100% agree. This is the sole reason that I use EchoMTG in addition to Deckbox currently, the ability to add sealed product to inventory, as well as the ability to track Acquired Price and see growth/decline of my collection. I wish Deckbox would add these features, as then I wouldn't have to keep two different inventories updated.

I know this is an older thread, but I would like to add that I would LOVE if support for sealed product was added. It even if it was just boxes of more recent sets. This would be a HUGE addition for me.

I have just found that thread, but I am also interested in listing sealed products for my different editions. I think of individual booster packs, boxes, starter decks, preconstructed decks and misc items like 2-player initiation decks (portal, 4th...).

Would be a great feature!

Someone who has been playing since the ABU days asked me about keeping track of their inventory, they ended up using cardmarket to trade and find info on sealed product as deckbox didn't support it. So just to point out I know at least one trader who now uses cardmarket lost to deckbox cos of that missing feature.