Topic: Suggestion: Add "Cards from my inventory" to "I'm willing to trade"

When trying to find a specific card I really want for a deck there are times when I would be okay with trading some cards from my inventory. It would be nice if there was a "Cards from my inventory" option under "I'm willing to trade" on the Trading Opportunities page; at least when "I'm looking for" "Specific cards" is selected.

Love the site as always!

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Suggestion: Add "Cards from my inventory" to "I'm willing to trade"

Not quite the same as what you're describing, but you can basically achieve this by going to Inventory > Tools and selecting "Auto mark unused for trade". So then anything that's not in a "built" deck gets added to your tradelist. That obviously means you'll want all your decks added and marked as built first.

You'll have to play with it, though. It's not a feature I've ever used, so no idea if it's persistent (i.e. it'll auto-apply to future cards and it'll auto-remove cards from the tradelist if they become added to built decks later on), or if it's a one-time process that you have to run each time you want to update your tradelist. Hopefully another user sees this thread and can enlighten us.  wink

Yeah, I've been worried to do this as I assume it's persistent; also I think I'd get an extreme number of trade requests for duals etc that I am not really wanting to trade in 99% of cases.

Thanks though

Hey epiphanyplx! Don't know if you'll still receive notifications for this thread, but I ended up experimenting with the auto-trade feature myself, and I wrote something of a guide to it so there's less mystery surrounding the feature.

For your use case, I specified a method that allows you to temporarily use Auto-Trade, but then revert to your original tradelist afterwards (under "Other Questions").

As to the "only getting trades for dual lands" issue, what I'd suggest is adding any loose dual lands to a "deck" that you mark as Built. So then when you enable Auto-Trade, it won't include duals in your tradelist.

That said......... can I have all your duals????

;-)