Topic: Time Spiral Remastered, Hist Anthology, etc

* imported Time Spiral Remastered
* imported Historic Anthology 4 Arena set
* fixed shapeshifter token in Kaldheim being listed as the shapeshifter creature (yeah this keeps happening...)
* added Sylvan Ranger  #70 to WPN
* fixed converted mana costs for Happy Holidays cards, they were messing up sorting and the graphs in decks
* added The Gitrog Monster and Nicol Bolas, the Ravager Judge promos

More stuff coming tomorrow - kaldheim art cards, some missing arena exclusives etc.

Re: Time Spiral Remastered, Hist Anthology, etc

sebi wrote:

* fixed shapeshifter token in Kaldheim being listed as the shapeshifter creature (yeah this keeps happening...)
* fixed converted mana costs for Happy Holidays cards, they were messing up sorting and the graphs in decks

More stuff coming tomorrow - kaldheim art cards, some missing arena exclusives etc.

Great news! Thanks for your work, Sebi.

Thank you, Sebi! Looking forward to the Kaldheim Art Cards being added, and I appreciate all the hard work you put into this site.

Are the Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation double-sided tokens from the Fat Pack/Bundles on your add list, yet? I've got a sealed pack of each and am happy to provide needed info if that would help.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Solseek (2021-03-17 21:55:03)

sebi wrote:

Thank you, Sebi! Super appreciate all the hardwork you put in for us!

The kobold token is listed as Kobold of kher keep in the extra  but the name is only kobold. People will search for it

Thanks!

Noble Hierarch

Thanks Sebi!

Thanks Sebi!

Found a random token missing from Time Spiral Remastered: the Kobold token.
Uses the same artwork as the M25 Kobold of Kher Keep.

Last edited by Pmintz (2021-03-22 02:20:28)

The Metallic Sliver TOKEN in TSR is mixed with the Metallic Sliver creature card from Tempest/Premium Deck Slivers.  It's a bit confusing to have them be the same.  Suggest renaming this one "Token: Metallic Sliver" like other cards in this predicament.  I would suggest the same thing for the Llanowar Elves TOKEN in TSR.

Thanks for all you do, Sebi!

I there any option for dividing time spiral remastered into two sets (new fram and old frame) -"time spiral remastered" and "time spiral remastered timeshifted" like original Time spiral ?

kjzlo wrote:

I there any option for dividing time spiral remastered into two sets (new fram and old frame) -"time spiral remastered" and "time spiral remastered timeshifted" like original Time spiral ?

Not sure if that has been considered at a site database level, but right now you can filter and display only the TSR Timeshifted cards in your inventory by selecting Rarity=Special in addition to Edition Owned=Time Spiral Remastered.

In a quick URL hack, that would be https://deckbox.org/sets/INVENTORY?f=c3605!635 replacing INVENTORY with for example your inventory set number.

Yes i know about this method. But when i try to create vintage deck that only has "old frames" - with all other sets i could simple filter all the cards by set in one window and that's it. But for this set i would need to use another window. So it would be great if someone woulc consider dividing the set.

Last edited by kjzlo (2021-04-29 12:34:59)

kjzlo wrote:

Short answer: No, this shouldn't be done.

Long answer: The difference is that OG Time Spiral and Time Spiral "Timeshifted" are two officially different editions, with separate collector number sequencing (both starting at 1) and edition identification within Wizard's Gatherer database. In contrast, Time Spiral Remastered and the old-border cards it contains are all of one edition with continuous collector number sequencing -- the old-border cards begin at #290, following the main set's numbers. Deckbox's database needs to reflect accurate edition information where possible (notwithstanding oddities like promos and tokens, which sometimes require a bit of creativity, as there's no official Gatherer cataloguing of many of them).

What you're asking for is something similar to Scryfall's frame:old filter (and related frame-treatment filters). You're querying a card's style, not its set/edition.

I admit it makes sense. "Old frame" filter would be awesome. I hope someday it will be implemented