Topic: Kaldheim Art Series, fixes

* imported Kaldheim art cards
* imported the 2 2021 Lunar New Year promos
* fixed Kobold token in Time Spiral Remastered Extras

Re: Kaldheim Art Series, fixes

Thank you!

I did notice that the numbering is all off by 1... Card #1 is listed as #0 in Deckbox, and so on... hopefully that's an easy fix

Last edited by Solseek (2021-03-22 16:48:33)

Thanks, as always, for the effort.

Was also wondering if there is a plan for Kaldheim double-sided foil tokens and the nine double-faced placeholders?

All the Kaldheim art cards display as the signature etched versions.  Will there be a way to differentiate between those and the non-signature etched versions?

azimm646 wrote:

All the Kaldheim art cards display as the signature etched versions.  Will there be a way to differentiate between those and the non-signature etched versions?

Same is true with the Zendikar Art Card. I don't think it is anything that is going to change so a good alternative would be the use the flags to flag any stamped as either foil or signed and leave any that don't without any flags. Seems like a good solution that I have seen people do.

I'm wondering what the plan is for Promo Pack: Kaldheim?

Red Wildrider YouTube channel - box openings, Commander deck tech, and more!

Solseek wrote:

Thank you!

I did notice that the numbering is all off by 1... Card #1 is listed as #0 in Deckbox, and so on... hopefully that's an easy fix

I noticed that, too. That is still an issue and should be adjusted.

ic0n67 wrote:
azimm646 wrote:

Same is true with the Zendikar Art Card. I don't think it is anything that is going to change so a good alternative would be the use the flags to flag any stamped as either foil or signed and leave any that don't without any flags. Seems like a good solution that I have seen people do.

I did it the same way and I think that's totally sufficient.