Topic: Feature request - Archived Decks

I'd like to have a third option to flag a deck that I still have the list for, but isn't currently being used or brewed. Something like "Archived Deck" or something that would not count the cards against my inventory like it does for Deck Idea and Built Deck decks.

Re: Feature request - Archived Decks

It's possible to create folders in your deck listing structure; would it work for your needs to create an "Archive" folder, and put decks in there (as "Ideas", so they don't count against your inventory)?

MidnightLightning wrote:

It's possible to create folders in your deck listing structure; would it work for your needs to create an "Archive" folder, and put decks in there (as "Ideas", so they don't count against your inventory)?

This is essentially exactly what I do. Changing from "Built Deck" to "Deck Idea" gives me pretty much exactly what I would want from something like this.

Decks that are tagged as ideas do get picked up by the inventory system, though. What I would like is a mode that doesn't show the card being used, i.e. the number in the "Deck Count" column would be 0 for these decks (if they weren't being used in idea decks or built decks).

Last edited by cervelo19 (2021-05-23 15:16:05)