Topic: AFR, MH2, AFC double sided tokens, ampersand promos, etc

- separated the Token: Timeless Witness token from the Timeless Witness card
- imported the AFR Double-Sided Tokens
- imported the AFR Commander Double-Sided Tokens
- imported the MH2 Double-Sided Tokens
- imported the  AFR Oversized Dungeon Tokens
- imported the AFR Ampersand promos
- imported 2 year of the ox store challenger promos (into the 2021 Lunar New Year edition)
- imported missing Angel // Ape doublesided token from Double masters

Re: AFR, MH2, AFC double sided tokens, ampersand promos, etc

Am I crazy or is there a Bird / / Treasure token in MH2? I could have sworn I got 3 of them...

Thanks Sebi for all the latest updates! Some AFR Double-Sided tokens might be missing - I have for sure Spider // Vecna and Spider // Emblem: Lolth, both foil.

I have been meaning to suggest this for a while: Do you think it would be prudent to change the name of the tokens?

I see that you did what I was going to suggest with the Timeless Witness and naming it "Token: Timeless Witness" but there are other tokens that will say Card: Name. ie. Bird :when you search for it comes up as "Card: Bird" in the search box and will just be called Bird when you go to the page. Other sites will put Token at the end of the name, but I kinda like the look that you have now and have it say Token: Name. Could it be possible to maybe change all the tokens to do similar things?

Thank you, Sebi!

Thank you!

The double sided tokens for AFR are awesome. It does seem like the double sided tokens with the Spider base are missing?

(e.g. I got Spider//Faerie Dragon and Spider//Guenhwhyvar)

Sleet wrote:

Am I crazy or is there a Bird / / Treasure token in MH2? I could have sworn I got 3 of them...

Should already be imported, there's 2 of them listed here:
https://deckbox.org/editions/620-extras … romqs=true