Topic: $10.000 raised in donation drive! Streets of New Capenna, NEO cards

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to thank everyone that helped with the almost-one-month-long donation drive for the Ukraine Refugee Relief [1]. We managed to get over $6000 on the Global Giving website, and with the $4000 that deckbox will match (the donation contract is being signed by UNICEF tomorrow), we managed to raise $10.000! I'm very proud of the deckbox community, and happy that we could help.

http://deckbox.org/ukraine

In regular site news, initial import for New Capenna is in now, and I started to catch up on the missing cards. Some of the updates from today are listed below. Continuing tomorrow with various missing double faced tokens, oracle card rules text updates, and others.

* imported Streets of New Capenna main set cards
* imported Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Art Series
* imported Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Promo pack cards

* formal legality updates that were missed in the last months:

Standard:
Alrund's Epiphany is banned.
Divide by Zero is banned.
Faceless Haven is banned.

Legacy:
Ragavan, Nimble Pilferer is banned.

Historic:
Tibalt's Trickery is banned in Historic.
Memory Lapse is banned (from suspended).
Teferi, Time Raveler has been rebalanced and unbanned.
Brainstorm is banned in Historic (from suspended).

Pioneer:
Lurrus of the Dream-Den is banned.

Modern:
Lurrus of the Dream-Den is banned.

Pauper:
Galvanic Relay is banned
Disciple of the Vault is banned.
Expedition Map is unbanned.

Re: $10.000 raised in donation drive! Streets of New Capenna, NEO cards

Awesome, thanks for the update! And I'm glad to see that much money raised! big_smile

Are the double-face placeholders among those missing cards? I've got a big ol' stack of Crimson Vow and Neon Dynasty placeholder cards set aside.

The Kamigawa Promo cards are missing the non NEO cards that were added (Volderkin Estate, Tamayo's Journal, and Dominating Vampire are the ones i noticed) good on u for raising so much money

Sleet wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the update! And I'm glad to see that much money raised! big_smile

Are the double-face placeholders among those missing cards? I've got a big ol' stack of Crimson Vow and Neon Dynasty placeholder cards set aside.

I would like to second this exact sentiment.