Topic: Friends forever, game day promos, fixes

* allow "friends forever" to behave like "partner" in regards to setting a commander / partner on decks
* fixed Pact of Negation showing up as colorless instead of blue
* moved the tokens for Heart-Piercer Manticore and Timeless Dragon to separate "token" cards
* added Power Word Kill, Skyclave Apparition, All-Seeing Arbiter Game Day promos
* fixed rarity of Shadowmage Infiltrator from Uncommon to Rare for the Capenna printing

Re: Friends forever, game day promos, fixes

Good Day

We are still missing promo pack cards, prelease cards, and Double Sided Tokens from Streets of New Capenna. Also we are missing cards that are printed with the PW symbol on them from Crimson Vow. I know there were no specific promo packs from Crimson Vow, but cards from that set have been printed with PW symbols and placed in newer packs.

Also in Commander sets they have been adding a foiled heavy stock card for the face commander for a few sets now. The equivalent of the oversize cards from older Commander sets. Can you add these to the system? I have been many months now I have had these and have not been able to accurately add them to deckbox.

These are the things I specifically have and are not in the system. There are others like them.

Breena, the Demagogue - Face Commander Card x1
Wilhelt, the Rotcleaver - Face Commander Card x1
Zaffai, Thunder Conductor - Face Commander Card x1

Headless Rider - VOW PW card x1

Hoard Hauler - SNC PW card x1
Jaxis, the Troublemaker - SNC PW card x1
Spara's Headquarters - SNC PW card x1

Workshop Warchief - SNC Prelease Promo card x1

Orzhov Signet - Secret Lair Etched Foil Version x1

Spirit//Treasure - SNC 003T//017T (F) x1
Dog//Treasure - SNC 010T//017T (F) x1
Devil//Citizen - SNC 008T//012T (F) x1
Punch Card Token - SNC x5

Would it be possible to fix the card colors for suspend cards that don't have casting costs?

When I search my collection using the filters for suspend cards of a specific colour, any suspend cards like Ancestral Vision, Resurgent Belief or Wheel of Fate will not show up. They are only found when the color filter filter is select to colorless in the drop-down. I tested the following cards and only Crashing Footfalls will come up when the green color filter is selected:

Ancestral Vision
Gaea's Will
Glimpse of Tomorrow
Hypergenesis
Inevitable Betrayal
Living End
Profane Tutor
Restore Balance
Resurgent Belief
Wheel of Fate

Thank you

Yay! Thanks for friends forever! Choose a Background is on the way now lol

Angel of Sanctions has the same issue as heart-piercer manticore - all the printings have the type line token creature, not just the token card