Topic: Easy-useful requests

Some easy suggestions:

1. Add a column on INVENTORY list with the quantity used in decks and how many are "free". Inventory count = 9. In decks = 3. Availables = 6.
2. See card details (edition, language, quality) from another people's inventory/trading list.
3. Activity feed customizable... or at least, track new additions of friends.
4. Possibility to add an own price for our cards in trading list. (Don't remove TCGPlaers price).

Some not-so-easy suggestions:

1. See the name of the card (in lists) in the language chosen from setting or wherever (not image). I don't know if you can get this from Wizards Official Card Database.
2. Possibility to make packs/groups of card for trading all together.

These are suggestions at first sight. I'm new using the site and it's very useful to make the collection up to date. Congrats!

Re: Easy-useful requests

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback, great suggestions. The first of them is coming real soon wink.

The second one is already implemented, but the person whose inventory you are visiting has to already have introduced that information. See for example this inventory: http://deckbox.org/sets/703. It has info about the edition and properties (you can click on them to get a more detailed listing.

Multiple language support is something we'd like to have but it is a very large change, and we have to leave for later.

The other suggestions are also interesting, and we will think about how we could implement them.

Hi!

I think could be interesting to tick/mark a deck as "built"... and only take i count the cards on the decks marked as "in decks". This can be useful to have "built decks" and "wip decks".
Multilanguage would be quite interesting! Are you using any Gatherer API or something? Or you maintain your own database? Gatherer has all languages info! I can help you with this.

teksait wrote:

I think could be interesting to tick/mark a deck as "built"... and only take i count the cards on the decks marked as "in decks". This can be useful to have "built decks" and "wip decks".

+1

I make a lot of test decks on deckbox, just messing around with ideas, only a few of my deckbox decks are physically built.  This would be perfect so it would only count the built ones.

Another thing I would like to suggest is to add a column on other people's deck page with own stock of those cards. This feature help us to know which cards we own to replicate/improve that deck.

PS: My english is quite poor. Hope u understand me.

Another interesting point... or at least, useful for me.

5. In deck stats page, add an utility that calculate the average lands in hand on 100 "new hands"...

Random a new hand. Save the number of the lands on it.
Do this 100 times.
Σ all the saved number / 100.

If I get less than 2 - Land poor
If I get between 2 and 4 - Correct proportion
If I get more than 4 - Land abuse

I don't know... is just an idea. wink