Topic: Game Night: Free-for-All; Arena import; color and "in built decks" fix

- imported Game Night: Free-for-All https://deckbox.org/editions/705-game-n … ee-for-all and double-sided tokens
- fixed an issue with "in built decks" count warnings and matching
- fixed sideboard not being recognized when importing "Arena" formatted deck lists
- changed "color" filter in card database for lands, to use the "color identity" to show lands producing the color that is searched for. previously they were found with the "colorless" filter

Re: Game Night: Free-for-All; Arena import; color and "in built decks" fix

Sebi - Thanks for the great work and the constant updates!  One update to add is the Fellwar Stone that comes with the Dan Fraiser Secret Lair Talismans.  #708

sebi wrote:

- changed "color" filter in card database for lands, to use the "color identity" to show lands producing the color that is searched for. previously they were found with the "colorless" filter

Would it be possible to have 2 separate filters with regards to color? A filter that looks specifically at the color of the cards (like the system was before this update) and a filter that looks at card identity? I really much preferred the previous way as it was how I sorted and organized my collection. The new system not only searches lands for color identity but all cards that have multiple color identies.

Last edited by Spectre007 (2022-11-16 04:14:48)

Spectre007 wrote:

Would it be possible to have 2 separate filters with regards to color? A filter that looks specifically at the color of the cards (like the system was before this update) and a filter that looks at card identity? I really much preferred the previous way as it was how I sorted and organized my collection. The new system not only searches lands for color identity but all cards that have multiple color identies.

Yes ... this please.