Topic: Commander-Capable Cards

Would love to see a site filter that would accommodate all commander-capable cards, which would include planeswalkers that can be your commander and legendary enchantments from the Baldur's Gate set.

Seeing as how commander is the most popular format, a point of reference would be swell.

Full disclosure, I'm trying to collect all the commanders and the ability to create a personalized list as a "deck" would be especially helpful when managing inventory and deciding which commander to hunt down or save up for next.

Thanks for all the hard work, sebi & staff!

Re: Commander-Capable Cards

Probably you would be best off using EDHREC for this.  If you just go to the main site and from the top choose the Commanders drop-down menu you can go through the colors and various combinations, though it also lists all of the commander pairs possible with Partner and Backgrounds as well, so there would be some entries to weed out.

Added today.

The current incarnation seems like it is including all legendary cards because it is including legendary lands and planeswalkers that don't list that they can be your commander.

psrex wrote:

The current incarnation seems like it is including all legendary cards because it is including legendary lands and planeswalkers that don't list that they can be your commander.

It also seems to be including legendaries that can't function as a commander, like some Unfinity legends.

That being said, I'm super thrilled to see this filter. I actually have a filter set on Scryfall (https://scryfall.com/search?as=grid& … ique=cards) but I'd prefer to have it here. Because Deckbox is where I maintain my inventory and trade, it only makes sense to keep track of my commander collection here too.

Thanks again, sebi - you rule.

psrex wrote:

True. I restricted it more now to just legendary creatures.