Topic: Foil/promo/edition prices

Is there some way to get deckbox to pull the right version of pricing - based on edition or properties? A foil snapcaster is not worth $24. An alpha dark ritual is not worth $.90. What seems to be happening is that the price is fulfilled by the most recent release, instead of the release specified. I've got multiple requests on reddit and through here for foil versions of cards that showup at less than half value. Foil Delver of secrets is a perfect example - ~$.50 versus $7? This difference is huge when you are looking at individual value, but staggering when you see your collection as a whole.

Re: Foil/promo/edition prices

Hello,

Right now sadly there is no way to see the prices right now, in trades you have to personally account for it and discuss it with your trading partner.

We do intend to make the system display prices for specific editions of a card, we're pretty close to implementing that. (It will still not account for foil / condition though I'm afraid).

Thanks for the update. I'm sure foil would be hard, the correct edition is great step though - thanks!

sebi wrote:

Hello,

Right now sadly there is no way to see the prices right now, in trades you have to personally account for it and discuss it with your trading partner.

We do intend to make the system display prices for specific editions of a card, we're pretty close to implementing that. (It will still not account for foil / condition though I'm afraid).

What about adding a value override field in the advanced card information screen.  Leave it blank and the system will use the default value (the option set in settings).  If filled in, the system will use that price for that specific card instance.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I'm a new user and this may be available but I haven't been able to find it, but it would be nice if you could get the total price for you cards to show up with the low, average, and max price that they go for. Not just the average.

Edit: That is when you do the "view" and "show value" option, it would be nice to view all three total values, not just the average.

Last edited by meidamc (2012-02-22 22:11:22)