Topic: New sort by option; Collector Number.

It would be nice to be able to sort by Card/Collector Number, specifically in the table, but also in filters. If I'm understanding it properly, the cards already know what Card Number they are (as seen in Editions and CSV export). It just needs to be visible to the user.

Re: New sort by option; Collector Number.

dexpired wrote:

It would be nice to be able to sort by Card/Collector Number, specifically in the table, but also in filters. If I'm understanding it properly, the cards already know what Card Number they are (as seen in Editions and CSV export). It just needs to be visible to the user.

When you sort by edition, the card number is used as the secondary criteria automatically.

Printings are also shown by default sorted by collectors number in the per-edition listing (accessible via "Editions" from the left menu).

sebi wrote:
dexpired wrote:

When you sort by edition, the card number is used as the secondary criteria automatically.

Printings are also shown by default sorted by collectors number in the per-edition listing (accessible via "Editions" from the left menu).

Sebi,

This may not be exactly what Dexpired is asking for, but I would love to be able to SEE those numbers too as a field (it could be hidden by default) - so whether I'm in Decks, Inventory or Trading I can see the Card Number.

I've said this elsewhere, but this should be an always visible thing on any trade page.  Having to mouse over each item to know which printing is a bit tedious when you obviously already have that info.

As a filter, it would be great to have is less than/equal to or  greater tham/equal to as a way to filter only certain printings in a search.  So If I want only the standard printings of the new WOE set in my inventory I could do:
Set: WOE
Foil: No
Set Number: >/= 276

I can't think of any but maybe there will be times when people want to find this for multiple sets so just adding it as a filter seems useful.

ZombieSleeve wrote:
sebi wrote:
dexpired wrote:

Sebi,

This may not be exactly what Dexpired is asking for, but I would love to be able to SEE those numbers too as a field (it could be hidden by default) - so whether I'm in Decks, Inventory or Trading I can see the Card Number.

I've said this elsewhere, but this should be an always visible thing on any trade page.  Having to mouse over each item to know which printing is a bit tedious when you obviously already have that info.

As a filter, it would be great to have is less than/equal to or  greater tham/equal to as a way to filter only certain printings in a search.  So If I want only the standard printings of the new WOE set in my inventory I could do:
Set: WOE
Foil: No
Set Number: >/= 276

I can't think of any but maybe there will be times when people want to find this for multiple sets so just adding it as a filter seems useful.

That is exactly what I'm asking for. Having that info displayed lets me at a glance know what variant of the card from the set I'm looking at, especially once you get familiar with each set's card counts. Number in the 300's typically means one of the variants, not standard border, etc.