Topic: CSV import multi-language?

Hi,

I have been successfully importing my english cards without issues.

Had a bunch of multi-language mythics/rares I'd scavenged from my last bulk sort. I was happy to notice the other day, that your site search was able to recognize cards in their foreign language.

So I proceeded to copy/paste your names direct through search into my CSV for easy import with correct language.
However, the CSV import doesn't seem to use the same "search" as the site search. Since now every single foreign card "name" gives me an error on import.

"Engel der Verwüstung" or "集団的抵抗" I have cards in just about every language they have been printed.

is there a different way I could do this? Should I just use english name for everything and add a "language" column?

Let me know if you have any advice on how to best manage these foreign cards in Deckbox compatible CSV file. I get the impression maybe I'm just using this foreign text in the wrong column. "Name" seeming to work only with English.

In the meantime I'll do more testing, Just hoping Deckbox team or forum members may have run into this before and have a solution.

Cheers,

Orzhov Andy

Re: CSV import multi-language?

There is a language column. Colum H in the picture below.
https://jmp.sh/188yXinH+/Screen+Shot+2023-10-27+at+12.28.50+PM.png

You will need to add the card name and details in English, then set the language to the correct name in that column.