Topic: RVR is Here!

Hey All - I got my RVR wants and haves up. If you've opened a bunch and want to help complete some sets, send over an offer. For the first couple weeks of the RVR set I want to try to trade RVR for RVR, especially the lands.  I have no use for foils, so please trade me your non-foils for the shiny ones you want.

I also plled a serialized Dreadbore (126)  - if you want a serialized foil in your collection I'm happy to trade it.

RVR Haves

RVR Wants

Of course, if you want non-RVR for RVR, I'm down.

Re: RVR is Here!

Ive got a lot of your smaller wants for sure, what are you asking for for the dreadbore?

shadowsrose21 wrote:

Ive got a lot of your smaller wants for sure, what are you asking for for the dreadbore?

Honestly I'd take whatever you think is fair based on similar sales or prices.  I'm definitely happy to work with you on a trade that seems good to both of us.

ZombieSleeve wrote:
shadowsrose21 wrote:

Honestly I'd take whatever you think is fair based on similar sales or prices.  I'm definitely happy to work with you on a trade that seems good to both of us.

id be down yea, shoot me a trade, although again i dont have alot of your higher end wants so youd def be trading down

shadowsrose21 wrote:
ZombieSleeve wrote:
shadowsrose21 wrote:

id be down yea, shoot me a trade, although again i dont have alot of your higher end wants so youd def be trading down

Totally fine by that. I'll shoot you something now.