Topic: Deck features and fixes, 2023 WPN promos, etc

* imported some missing 2023 WPN promos
* in decks - added the dropdown back next to the card details, removing the "Matching" submenu. It seems the change has been confusing for many. I have tried to not have it as a simple caret icon but with a text & color showing what the card is matched to (inventory/wishlist/custom/default).
* I changed the column colors for inventory count and wishlist count back to just always be green and yellow, messing with that has been also confusing. Reverted.
* deck counts that are higher than (inventory_count + wishlist_count) now are correctly colored red as they were before latest update
* "in my decks" dialog, when opened by clicking on a deck count from inventory will separate on top the decks that contain that exact linked printing, showing all the other decks with the same card below
* From Inventory checkbox in deck quickadd is now sticky. It remains set to whatever you set it until you change it. (This is saved separately in built decks and idea decks)
* fixed some issues with incorrect "built/idea" deck icon being shown in some cases
* fixed deck export to text format to group cards with the same name
* removed some more marketplace-related features
* shortened page titles in own sets

Re: Deck features and fixes, 2023 WPN promos, etc

Thanks for the update! It may be a silly request but would it possible to make the export feature for Excel to be more aligned with the requirements for csv readers on buy lists like cardkingdom? I put my collection in and they never read the cards with "//" and some of the sets aren't read

Thanks Sebi. I think the matching or whatever you want to call it, is brilliant. I found an often frustrating occurrence when I would paste in a new decklist and the system would automatically align an existing card that I may have, but then it would disconnect it from the deck it is currently in. But now, that's not in. Pasting in a new deck list is a blank slate and you have to manually assign every card and that's awesome. Thank you.

Last edited by freakwerks (2024-01-26 18:39:23)

Hi I think these new features are nice when making a new deck. The issue really is going though older decks. You have to pick the card from inventory for each one to make it look "nice". When you select "build deck" it doesn't auto pick a version if you have multiple versions. If it did than it would be great!

Still, as I am building a new deck, the features are pretty neat!

Davidy212 wrote:

Hi I think these new features are nice when making a new deck. The issue really is going though older decks. You have to pick the card from inventory for each one to make it look "nice". When you select "build deck" it doesn't auto pick a version if you have multiple versions. If it did than it would be great!

I would rather not have it do that. Auto selection then means my deck inventory doesn't reflect what's really in the deck. Much easier to see what isn't set yet and fix it correctly.

AdamC wrote:
Davidy212 wrote:

I would rather not have it do that. Auto selection then means my deck inventory doesn't reflect what's really in the deck. Much easier to see what isn't set yet and fix it correctly.

I don't know about you, but having to select 50 to 80 cards is a chore. And I have over 50 decks so I rather not thanks!

Davidy212 wrote:

I don't know about you, but having to select 50 to 80 cards is a chore. And I have over 50 decks so I rather not thanks!

A setting for auto-select or not would be best I think.

Hello! Do we know when Murder of Karlov Manor will be added to Deck Box.

Hello,

I don't know where to write this but are you working on adding the card versions for the Secret Lair deck ''Raining Cats and Dogs''? Wanted to add it to my inventory but saw it wasn't possible.

Thanks a lot!