Topic: Sealed product

I was wondering if there is a section on here for listing sealed product.

Re: Sealed product

There used to be when the marketplace was being developed but it's not available anymore.

sebi wrote:

There used to be when the marketplace was being developed but it's not available anymore.

Oh ok, Thank you. Any plans on bringing it back or just something that isnt utilized much?

xxraymanjrxx wrote:

Oh ok, Thank you. Any plans on bringing it back or just something that isnt utilized much?

It was not really utilized but mostly the problem is it is very hard to keep the list up to date with all the products that wizards releases, very time consuming to find them all out and import them.

sebi wrote:
xxraymanjrxx wrote:

It was not really utilized but mostly the problem is it is very hard to keep the list up to date with all the products that wizards releases, very time consuming to find them all out and import them.

Would it be possible to bring it in for trade opportunity.  Even if the price is not included, and the traders could organize the value between themselves for it.

ZombieSleeve wrote:
sebi wrote:
xxraymanjrxx wrote:

Would it be possible to bring it in for trade opportunity.  Even if the price is not included, and the traders could organize the value between themselves for it.

As I wrote above, I sadly really do not have time to manually curate and import all sealed product, I can barely handle the singles anymore big_smile. Also when it existed for sellers, almost nobody used it, or gave feedback about it.

Maybe as a workaround I could add the possibility for users to add a "custom item" to trades, that you can name and price as you wish, and then discuss the details in trade chat.