Topic: EU Arbitrage

Hey all,

I'm about to take one of my regular trips to NL on Sunday.

If you've ever wanted to take advantage of EU prices from www.cardmarket.com I'm happy to provide some arbitrage service for you.

Here's how I see it would work:
- Find the cards you wanted to pick up on card market and send me a list (inc. set, condition, and any other factors)
- I'll put the orders together and get a total in Euro for the order and cheapest combined shipping for each person who participates
- You pay me via Paypal (I can convert the price to USD if that's better for you), and I'll pay locally in Euro
- Orders will get shipped to my NL office and I'll hand carry them back stateside
- We'll open a small trade, and I'll add your EU cards to the package
     - If there's no trade possible, I ask you toss me a few bucks to cover the packaging and US shipping
     - If you feel like throwing me a little bit of favor in our trade it would be appreciated but not required - I'm just looking to help more people take advantage of some of the
       arbitrage opps that I usually do.

Feel free to ask any questions here, or Message me directly if you prefer.

Re: EU Arbitrage

Oh sick. There's at least one card I can't get in the US (Salvat Vigor), and I'll DM you if I find anything else I'd like to pick up

dude1818 wrote:

Oh sick. There's at least one card I can't get in the US (Salvat Vigor), and I'll DM you if I find anything else I'd like to pick up

Sounds good!

Heya, Chad

Any chance you have a venmo that could be used as a secondary option?
I don't use paypal after they screwed me out of a little over $800 a couple years ago, but would love your help with a few things while you're over there.

Thanks!

~S~

Honestly, I'd take whatever works for anyone here. Paypal is easy because I can convert right there, but I can do venmo, transferwise, cashapp, whatever.  As long as I don't pay any fees or the conversion, I'm just looking to help ya'll out

dude1818 wrote:

Quick little point of reference. Dude sent me a list that would be $197 (no Salvat Vigor avail) US optimized on TCG (plus sales tax) vs. approx. $166 (for comp. I also removed Vigor) + approx $6 (insured/tracked) shipping from me when I get back to the US - so save about $30 or a little less than 20%

There were a lot more lower value cards on there but a couple big hits:

SLD Thassa's Oracle $89 TCG vs. $59 (converted from EUR)

dude1818 wrote:

Quick little point of reference. Dude sent me a list that would be $197 (no Salvat Vigor avail) US optimized on TCG (plus sales tax) vs. approx. $166 (for comp. I also removed Vigor) + approx $6 (insured/tracked) shipping from me when I get back to the US - so save about $30 or a little less than 20%

There were a lot more lower value cards on there but a couple big hits:

SLD Thassa's Oracle $89 TCG vs. $59 (converted from EUR)