Topic: Fill-in missing fields (i.e. edition)

First off, wonderful job with the site, I've been using TCGPlayer for prices and buying for a while and got tired of EssentialMagic being so clunky, and this covers the bases very nicely. I especially like that you are working on incorporating requests into your site.

On that note, I have a request that spawned from needing to specify editions; a page that recognizes all cards that have multiple editions (that aren't specified yet) and shows them in a list with dropdowns for edition and quantity/edition. This could also be extended to any of the other categories, particularly condition.

Thank you for your consideration.

Re: Fill-in missing fields (i.e. edition)

I would love to be able to specify this on the "mass import" tab of the add-card pane, as well.  For instance, if I could use something like "4 Akoum Refuge [ZEN] [NM]" instead of just "4 Akoum Refuge" (without making the additional information required, of course) I'd be ecstatic.

In PHP, I've used this regexp inside preg_match() to break out qty/card name/set, in case it might be useful...I don't think it would be overly complicated to extend that to support condition as well...?

/^\s*(?P<qty>\d+)\s+(?P<card>[^[]+?)\s*((\[(?P<set>\w{3})\]{1})|$)/

Editions/sets make a difference to me, so it'd be really awesome to be able to manage that information en-masse.

Thanks!

Re: Fill-in missing fields (i.e. edition)

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. These are both things that we would like to implement soon(ish), especially an advanced import widget.