Topic: I'll just put this here.

I don't understand how someone can post freely on the forums and ignore a trade request for weeks.
Saying "No thanks" doesn't take very long and would greatly help out people that are trying to set up trades.

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg

Re: I'll just put this here.

Agreed. Common courtesy would be nice. Just a quick word on what's up isn't hard. At least I try to let people know what's up.

Agreed it is very uncourteous. It also makes me feel like a stalker. "I see him post stuff... Why cant he just respond to the trade."

I agree with this. Although, new trades don't give you the notification icon like writing text does. Perhaps this is something that could be added? Or even email notifications.

New trades should give an e-mail notification.  They come through with the subject like:

<user name> has proposed a configuration for '<trade name>'

Last edited by Tawnos (2012-04-21 04:47:20)

They do. We've all gotten them.
I am just wondering why active people don't have the courtesy to just reply to a proposed trade offer.

I could say the same about canceling trades out of nowhere. A, "Sorry, this isn't working out how I'd hoped" would be nice to hear. *hinting at Mahl*

Last edited by McChubbers (2012-04-21 15:33:49)

I do cancel trades out of no where, and I am trying to get better about it.  I don't ignore trades though, which is arguably worse.

What's wrong with canceling a trade out of nowhere that is insulting?
Like "my 70 crap rares for your FoW" type of deals?

EDIT for clarification, those 70 crap rares probably wouldn't be on my want list.

Last edited by ErickC (2012-04-21 19:15:07)

I still think should should just give a "sorry not interested." Yes it is kind of a rude of them to send you a horribly lopsided trade but try to be the better person. Sometimes forget it myself.

I dislike making an offer, person says they will get back to you, then three days later they agree to other peoples trades and then get to yours last, (those other trades came in days after yours), and he traded all that you wanted to them and than has the nerve to say 'its in another trade'.   I understand priority of wants and all that but if you make a trade first, they almost agree, then keep you hanging for a few days and then claim they cant do it anymore, that is insulting and worth a negative feedback for being a deushebag. 

Almost as bad as making an offer, agreeing to it and then after two weeks without a response canceling it without a word.

I think a lot of people here assume you'll get reddit mail if you are making a trade. Not sure why, but that reason might account for some of the bad communication.

I actually have to apologize, been a pretty rough week and haven't had much rest so my comment was pretty spiteful. Though since we are on the subject let me elaborate. Both me and Mahl were communicating and swapping card offers, everything was fine then I wake up the next day and the trades canceled. Though yes it was annoying to see it happening since I was looking forward to that trade, but I'm not holding it against him (or not trying to, again, I apologize). Speaking of which, you should re look over my stuff Mahl, I'm still very interested in the stuff in that trade!

Last edited by McChubbers (2012-04-22 00:49:18)

You know, this speaks volumes.

Of irony, mostly.

Last edited by Hellnikko (2012-04-30 08:13:27)