Topic: Looking for a Foil Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

I am actually looking for it for a friend, but same difference. If you have one check out my trade stuff and let's make a deal! smile

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Re: Looking for a Foil Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

I'm pretty sure I can get you one. I'll figure out if I have one available and let you know in a day or two.

That would be great! The judge at my LGS collects foil planeswalkers and that is one of the few he doesn't have. I am trying to help him out because A) he has a ton of good trade stuff and B) he used the store credit he gets from working buy a Sorin just so he could trade it to me smile

Tradelist | Wishist

Wow, that judge seems like a really awesome person.  I've got a foil Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas that's just sitting in my binder; it'd be better if someone got some enjoyment out of it… even if it just goes into their collection binder.  tongue

eBay's lowest buy-it-now auction is about $21, but I value it at 6 packs of Avacyn Restored: I live near Star City Games' brick and mortar store, and I was planning on selling it to them for store credit at their release party, so they'd give me 125% their buylist price of $15 = $18.25, which could be spent tax-free on 6 booster packs at $3 each.

I don't really see much in your tradelist that I need, and I generally just play Legacy-formatted decks casually with friends, so most of those would have a real value higher than Standard cards whose value would drop when they rotate out.  Making trades like that are, in my opinion, inherently unfair to the person receiving the Standard cards.  How would you feel about buying it via paypal for about $19 (as non-store credit purchases are not tax-exempt)?

Well I will give Borgin another day to check whether he has one and then I will let you know. It won't be here for the next FNM/Prerelease either way so another day can't hurt.

I also have a lot of EDH stuff not listed and some other value things that I would do before cash, just because I am going to be dropping a lot of money on magic cards soon with AVR coming. So thank you for the offer and we will try to work something out ASAP smile

Tradelist | Wishist

My "contacts" don't want to get rid of their foil Tezzerets, so looks like I'm out of luck on that hunt.

Alright, well thank you for trying. smile

Alright Zargathe let me look at you list and see if we can't figure something out.

Tradelist | Wishist