Topic: Mass import

The killer feature that deckbox really needs is the ability to import a whole collection complete with detailed information on each card all at once. 

As it stand right now I have a very large collection completely categorized on a program called magic assistant.  This is great but would be even better if i could access this information online.  I can import my whole collection into deckbox but as far as i can tell the only way to edit information about each card is to do it one by one.  Keep in mind I already have this information in CSV. 

I use deckbox right now but would really like it if this was implemented

Re: Mass import

Hey, thanks for the feedback. This is definitely something we want to implement soon.

Awesome ... just awesome...this site would replace my desktop app if this was implemented!!:D

I'm waiting on the same feature. I have to be able to specify the set the cards go into or its pointless. 6500+ cards sorted in excel and I'm not about to do them one at a time. Please hurry on this update.

It would be nice to import an entire list of a given set, then delete the ones I'm missing. I have over 10,000 cards, and entering them one by one is daunting. It'll take me all summer.