Topic: Looking for junk foils for proxys

I'm putting together a cube with my friends and I need a bunch of foils to use for proxying. Willing to part with most of the lower value stuff on my tradelist, but feel free to check out my full inventory. (mostly standard)

Re: Looking for junk foils for proxys

Spekko wrote:

I'm putting together a cube with my friends and I need a bunch of foils to use for proxying. Willing to part with most of the lower value stuff on my tradelist, but feel free to check out my full inventory. (mostly standard)

If you want, I have a TON of foils I want to get rid of all at the same time. They're the ones listed in this trade (should probably just go ahead and cancel it, as it isn't happening):
http://deckbox.org/trades/10958?s=12221

I do want about $30 of stuff in return, though, so I can definitely understand if you don't want to do it. There's a ton of stuff on your trade list I'd want, starting with Drowned Catacomb and then going down in value from there tongue

I did notice that a few of the foils listed are on your wishlist, if that makes any difference.

asmodeanreborn wrote:

If you want, I have a TON of foils I want to get rid of all at the same time. They're the ones listed in this trade (should probably just go ahead and cancel it, as it isn't happening):
http://deckbox.org/trades/10958?s=12221

I do want about $30 of stuff in return, though, so I can definitely understand if you don't want to do it. There's a ton of stuff on your trade list I'd want, starting with Drowned Catacomb and then going down in value from there tongue

I did notice that a few of the foils listed are on your wishlist, if that makes any difference.

Okay, well send me the trade offer, and I'll look over it. I'll be fine with trading the Drowned Catacombs.

Looks like I have 10-15 common foils.

What would you be willing to give?

I have hundreds of foil commons and uncommons that span the games history.  Let me know how many you need and I'll work something out.

I also have a bunch of bulk foils, are you still looking for more?