Topic: [Feature Request] Additional Inventory filtering options

First, this site is amazing, thank you for all the time and work you've put into it.

I have a feature I'd really like to see added.  I would really like an easy way to filter my Inventory down to just the cards that I own fewer copies of than I currently have in my decks.  For example, one of the things that would show up under this filter is if I have 12 copies of Ponder across all my decks, but I only own 8.

A bonus would be also including the Wishlist numbers if necessary so I could easily see where I might have missed updating my Wishlist after updating a deck, but that's not strictly necessary.

If I could export the Total Decks Count column into Excel so I could do the filtering that way that'd be a decent workaround to do it in the interim, provided that's an easier fix.

I know I can do it now by browsing through the pages, but I have 57 pages of Inventory and it takes quite a while. smile

Last edited by ArtosKincaid (2012-06-12 16:56:48)

Re: [Feature Request] Additional Inventory filtering options

First of all, I too would like to say that the site is amazing!

That being said, there is a very important filtering option this isn't available.
A VERY handy option I feel is missing, is the ability to see which cards I own that are NOT in decks smile