Topic: Trying to Sell of My Tradelist

I am transitioning more and more into MTGO, so if there is anything on my tradelist you are interested in, shoot me an offer.  Not really looking for trades, just cash.  Thanks!

Re: Trying to Sell of My Tradelist

interested in the cavern of souls

I have a large mtgo collection and could use many of your commons. I would be up to trade some mtgo cards for your papee cards. chexkout my profile forbmy mtgo info.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

TheWorldHatesPaul wrote:

I have a large mtgo collection and could use many of your commons. I would be up to trade some mtgo cards for your papee cards. chexkout my profile forbmy mtgo info.

Put a trade together for the cards you'd like, and I see plenty of stuff that I would be interested in online.  Happen to have any other Avacyn Restored cards?

smilligan2 wrote:
TheWorldHatesPaul wrote:

Put a trade together for the cards you'd like, and I see plenty of stuff that I would be interested in online.  Happen to have any other Avacyn Restored cards?

Trade sent.  And yes, I have some Avacyn Restored cards I would trade, Griselbrand coming to mind.  I will add my AR cards to my MTGO Deckbox account tonight or tomorrow and we can figure out the details.

Bump.

Bump.  Still looking for cash or higher priority any MTGO card of value/tickets.