Topic: anyone interested in these?

http://imgur.com/awYyH

Re: anyone interested in these?

I'm pretty sure those have no rares in them right?

honestly i have no idea i can't find a deck list for them anywhere

Those are common and uncommon packs given as freebies by wizards to get new players interested in magic.  Often distributed on school campuses or big outdoor events such as concerts.

What do you want for them?

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

AgainstOne wrote:

What do you want for them?

not really sure but i'll take offers

You can usually get them for free at just about any LGS.  They don't have anything valuable in them.

Sai077 wrote:

You can usually get them for free at just about any LGS.  They don't have anything valuable in them.

are you sure they dont? because these one are going for about 5 to 6 bucks a pop on ebay

Last edited by cmcmaster0714 (2012-07-25 16:52:04)

Sai077 wrote:

As i said earlier, these are freebies!  Commons/  Uncommons only.  Seriously nothing worthwhile, if someone on ebay is selling them for 5 bucks it is to make money after shipping or a huge ripoff.

I have personally opened these before.

Yes, they are just commons and uncommons, intended to teach new players how to play Magic, if they go into an LGS and ask how to play.  The most expensive card in any of them is, IIRC, Vampire Nighthawk.  Certainly not worth $5, except maybe as a collector's item.

I had the black one and the best card was a Vampire Nighthawk. 30 cards, half of which are lands and a player guide.

You can walk into pretty much any LGS and just ask for them. I got my new buddy into magic with 2x each of these, 1 set from 2011, one new set, all free.