Topic: A simple idea: "Used cards"

Hi!

When in your profile build a deck you can see the number of every card required for the deck (Count in this deck), "Wishlist count" and your total of this card (Inventory count).

But when have, for example, 10 fetchlands in total and uses a playset in one deck and another playset (8 in total) for another deck you can't know if you have 2 remain cards "available" for a third deck.

This becomes a major problem when have a great collection (or when you prefer build decks without switch cards/sleeves because play with a important number of decks with friends and don't have the time for it).

My proposal can go from two points with same results:

A) Add one new column to the right of "Inventory Count" called "Inventory available" plus a option for every deck called "Deck in use" (so if you have 3 cards "A" in inventory list and one in a "deck in use" the "Inventory Available" is 3 - 1 = 2).

Or

B) The option of "Deck in use" and the same new column but called "Cards in use".

The result is the same but I think the B) option requires touch less the logic of SQL DDBB...

Re: A simple idea: "Used cards"

I agree

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png

B) The option of "Deck in use" and the same new column but called "Cards in use".

Correction/Fix: Is more clear call "Cards used in another decks" to the column  compared to the "Cards in use" (easy minunderstanded to "Cards used in THIS deck" :-/ )

Sounds like this belongs in feature requests!

I would also like this feature.

I would love this!

Armonth wrote:

Hi!

When in your profile build a deck you can see the number of every card required for the deck (Count in this deck), "Wishlist count" and your total of this card (Inventory count).

But when have, for example, 10 fetchlands in total and uses a playset in one deck and another playset (8 in total) for another deck you can't know if you have 2 remain cards "available" for a third deck.

This becomes a major problem when have a great collection (or when you prefer build decks without switch cards/sleeves because play with a important number of decks with friends and don't have the time for it).

My proposal can go from two points with same results:

A) Add one new column to the right of "Inventory Count" called "Inventory available" plus a option for every deck called "Deck in use" (so if you have 3 cards "A" in inventory list and one in a "deck in use" the "Inventory Available" is 3 - 1 = 2).

Or

The result is the same but I think the B) option requires touch less the logic of SQL DDBB...

In reality, will most people own enough cards to put the playset in each deck, or will they have one playset that gets moved from deck to deck as it is needed?  I have a couple of decks that use my Predator Ooze, another couple that use my Chandra, the Firebrand, and many others that have configurations in common (with Cavern of Souls, Sublime Angel, and others). 

Rather than sink extra into having multiple playsets (except of commons/uncommons, which are acquired incidentally along the way), I just move them between.  When I take cards out of one deck, I put a sticky note on a rules/filler card and place it in the deck box, so I know what I took out.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.