Re: I want your bulk rares / uncommons / commons!

Got a couple more trades going - still looking for more!

Phew, received almost 9k bulk this weekend!

Keep the trades coming!

Lining up more trades - still looking for about 10-15k C/U.

Always looking for rares. smile

Okay, lowering my count of bulk to 5-10k for now!

Always need more rares!

so if I understand correctly, I could theoretically trade 3k U/C for ~3 Resto Angel?

Uh, your values are a bit off... 3k U/C would be about $21 in value.  3 Restoration Angels are around $33.  But yes, theoretically, you can give me your U/C for Restoration Angels.

oh wow yeah must have been looking at the wrong line or carrying too many ones!

How many more bulk rares are you still looking for? Please let me know. interested in a few of your item:D

Cheers!

I am always looking for bulk rares.  Just start a trade with me (which you did earlier today and canceled. tongue)

I am done trading for bulk C/U for now.  I will reopen it when I need more.

Still taking bulk rares though!

Okay, retaking bulk C/U if the offer is right.

Still looking for more rares.

What do you do with all of these cards? O_o

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

A bunch of my friends started playing recently and want lots of cards, so I get them for them.

Actinide wrote:

A bunch of my friends started playing recently and want lots of cards, so I get them for them.

When I've introduced new folks to MTG, I typically buy a box of random commons and uncommons from a LGS (usually around $10 for 500+/- cards). If not already sorted by color, I split those out, and then divide them into however many piles I need.  It seems that would be easier than harvesting cards from here.

Not complaining.  Just posting another point of view.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Well, I feel like I've been having pretty good success here.  These trades have been making both parties pretty happy as far as I know since people can get rid of some of their clutter for lots of different things.

I feel this is a two way service for both me (and my friends) and the people I'm trading with. 

Also, my LGS doesn't sell commons/uncommons, so that doesn't help my friends.

No worries.  I didn't mean to suggest you weren't successful or providing a valuable service.  I just looked at why you were doing it and thought I'd suggest another way.

Too bad for your LGS--I'm sure they miss out on some sales due to their decision not to sell C/U cards.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Not all LGS's sell bulk C/U like that.  I know that mine doesn't, they only sell singles, so that isn't always an option.

To be fair, my LGS doesn't even sell singles.

But yeah, NullParameter is right - my old shop didn't sell CU either.

How the hell do you ship bulk at a price that isn't completely insane? I've got quite a bit I'd be willing to ship but I'd basically be doing it for nothing- a pair of 1000 count longboxes in a medium flat rate box for instance gets me nowhere.

Just ship them in a free Flat Rate Box that they have at the Post office. As long as you can make it fit in the box, there is no weight limit if your shipping is Domestic. There is a 70lbs limit though on international shipping. It cost me 15 bucks to ship some 4200 cards. Had I not used flat rate it would have cost close to 42

Last edited by Helios52 (2012-08-22 13:06:31)

Cost me $16 to ship 7200 cards in a large Flat Rate box (weighing in at 24lbs), which is a pretty good return rate.

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-08-22 14:07:20)

Yeah, I'm offering $7 for a reason - since most stores only offer $3 / 1k if you bring it on site to them.