Topic: Looking for cheap stuff

Hey Guys looking for these uncommons and jank rares for decks. I think it would add up to between $10 - $15. If some has all or most of it, I'd be more than willing to trade you a 10 or $15 rare for eveything. Thanks for looking.

Earsplitting Rats
Call to the Netherworld
Geth's Grimoire
Grinding Station
Long-Term Plans
Necrogen Mists
Purify
Sangromancer
Phyrexian Walker x3
Magus of the Coffers
Enduring Renewal x3
Soldevi Excavations x2
Herald of Serra
Aegis of Honor
Blasting Station

Re: Looking for cheap stuff

I know this probably isn't the response you're looking for, but my best advice is to just order these cards from a dealer.

In the past, I've done similar searches and these cards make decent throw ins, but I find it really difficult to get people interested in smaller trades. I just had to break down and buy myself a playset of Long-Term Plans after searching for them for a couple of weeks.

Of course, if you don't mind waiting it out, I'm sure you'll be able to trade for them eventually. I've just found that, for myself, it is worth it to track down the "low" prices on TCGplayer and then go directly to the resulting site so that I can actually combine shipping and put together a $10-20 order to get all the little stuff I'm looking for.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Good luck to you either way!

I sent you a trade request.

The problem with trading a bunch of cheap stuff, especially if I don't have a lot of it on someone's list, is that it takes forever to add up to be worth postage.

When I want little stuff like this, I just pop up the page for it and see who has it in their tradelist.  It doesn't work perfectly though, because a bunch of people that pop up either haven't been online lately or are set to local-only hmm

fluke2097 wrote:

I know this probably isn't the response you're looking for, but my best advice is to just order these cards from a dealer.

In the past, I've done similar searches and these cards make decent throw ins, but I find it really difficult to get people interested in smaller trades. I just had to break down and buy myself a playset of Long-Term Plans after searching for them for a couple of weeks.

Of course, if you don't mind waiting it out, I'm sure you'll be able to trade for them eventually. I've just found that, for myself, it is worth it to track down the "low" prices on TCGplayer and then go directly to the resulting site so that I can actually combine shipping and put together a $10-20 order to get all the little stuff I'm looking for.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Good luck to you either way!

Thanks for the advice but i don't mind waiting and usually i'll trade commons with the local store in my city, it just so happens that i've done trade recently and have nothing on their list anymore