Topic: Looking to trade Entreat the Angels (traded 8/21 2:24 EST)

I just pulled Entreat the Angels the other day. Got a guy at the store I frequent that wants it, he has some nice stuff but not exactly what I am looking for . Figured I would give you guys a shot at a trade before I trade it away, anything in my wishlist is pretty much a good place to start.

Stay classy Reddit.

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2012-08-21 18:24:17)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: Looking to trade Entreat the Angels (traded 8/21 2:24 EST)

Offered you a trade

I have three others as well, looking at them all trying to see what I need most. Thanks for your interest!

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

I had to break my playset recently and would like to get a fourth back. If you want to look through my stuff let me know if you are interested.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Will do, thanks for the offer.

Thanks, if you could let me know by the end of the day that would be great though. tongue

Will do

I am very pleased to announce that my Entreat the Angels has found a new home. Thank you to everyone who sent me an offer. I am sorry I didn't have as many as you all would have liked. I wish you the best in your future trades.

Cheers,
Amarus Cameron