Topic: Looking to trade and trade down! Lots of value!

I'm looking to expand my collection. I have a wishlist (http://deckbox.org/sets/173136) but by no means is that every card I want, so feel free to start a trade and let me look through your stuff!

My trade list is here: http://deckbox.org/sets/173135?s=i&o=d

The notables are:

• Library of Alexandria

• Bonfire of the Damned

• Sublime Archangel

• Ajani, Caller of the Pride

• Sliver Legion (FOIL)

• Plus MUCH MUCH MORE!

Seriously, if you see anything you want, start up a trade. I am willing to trade down on the LIbrary, though I would like to get a good amount of valuable from it (Not 70 $3.00 cards)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by yurf (2012-08-21 14:58:18)

Re: Looking to trade and trade down! Lots of value!

Just out of sheer curiosity (and slight interest) what do you value the Library at given condition and such? smile

Here is a gallery of my Library: http://imgur.com/a/k6tXw

As far as value goes, it depends on the trade and the things involved. I would put it around the $150-$175 range. If there are a bunch of cards from my list, or cards of value such as Nether Void, I'm more inclined to work out a deal that benefits both parties.

Last edited by yurf (2012-08-21 15:37:14)

Quite Understandable and fair. I wish I had more on your list to potential work something out but I digress.  Couldnt hurt to inquire tho smile

Starting a trade!

When you say trade down, you mean you'd accept a few cheaper cards for a more expensive card, right? For example I'm interested in Maelstrom Pulse @ $10.82. So you'd be interested in 2 to 4 cards that total up to about $11, is that correct?

I'm very interested in the Liliana that's in your inventory, but not in your tradelist. If you're willing to trade it take a look and see if anything of mine catches your eye.

thanks for the replies everyone! I work until 9 tonight, but once I get home I will respond to each and every one of you! thanks everyone!

I have a tropical island and I can add in some other things for your library.

I'd love to work something out for the Ajani, but I have nothing you want besides the Thrags that I need for the deck with Ajani. lol

Honestly, I want to trade once with you just to help your token collection, that's an awesome thing.

Hey, feel free to look at the stuff I currently have listed, just in case there is anything besides the thragtusk.
Also let me know if you need any specific tokens, I have... quite a bunch.

Proposed a trade!

Skuttlespike wrote:

I have a tropical island and I can add in some other things for your library.

It would depend alot on what else you could add in.

I have a Prime Time and a Thragtusk. Do you still need these on your wishlist?