Topic: Can anyone else not switch to looking at traders within the country?

On the list that matches you up with traders, I have had it set to only traders within the Reddit MTG group for a long time. Today I tried to set it back to within my country, but seems like that option no longer exists. Was it removed or is it a bug?

Re: Can anyone else not switch to looking at traders within the country?

I only joined recently, and had hoped for that option, but have never seen it.  That's why I set up a UK trade group, but no-one ever joins it!

I just checked on my end, and I only see the option for Reddit trades. It looks like you can click on the tab on the top right of the Trading Opportunities console to do SOMETHING, but nothing happens. Note that I never saw this panel until I joined the Reddit group last week.

anubomb wrote:

On the list that matches you up with traders, I have had it set to only traders within the Reddit MTG group for a long time. Today I tried to set it back to within my country, but seems like that option no longer exists. Was it removed or is it a bug?

You probably want to post this one in the Site Feedback forum--more likely to get an accurate and timely response from someone who knows.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

According to sebi, the option was removed because it was causing huge performance problems (for users in the US, I presume).

Where is this UK trade group you speak of?

I'm very interested.

I see you found the UK group. Send out the word :-)