Topic: Serra avenger Full art and Garruk M12 foil

Hello everyone

Im looking for these 2 cards

Serra avenger Full art
Garruk M12 foil

THanks a lot hope to trade with you!!

CHEERS!

Re: Serra avenger Full art and Garruk M12 foil

Wow I just looked it up and Serra Avenger full art foil is a $70 card. Can you guys tell me why a lightly played card's promo version is worth so much?

anubomb wrote:

Wow I just looked it up and Serra Avenger full art foil is a $70 card. Can you guys tell me why a lightly played card's promo version is worth so much?

Legacy and Modern players most likely. Avenger sees some play in a few fringe decks, and you know how much eternal format players like to pimp their decks out.

Also if you think Serra Avenger is expensive, look up the price for a full art Mutavault.

Actually I think the reason behind the full-art Avenger being 70 is bc its limited print run. They were not widely distributed so its more of a collector card than actual played demand. Mutavault is the same thing but its actually played in both Legacy and Modern. I think I remember reading somewhere that there is only about 250 Mutavaults in Europe and about 150 in all the US. They are not easy to come by. The full art Doran, The Seige Tower is 250 on SCG

Full art Niv is beautiful.