Topic: WTT: 4x Tarmogoyf, 4x Wooded Foothills, Duals

Check out my inventory and let me know if you see anything you like. Trying to get rid of my Tarmogoyfs, Wooded Foothills, Plateaus, and Taigas. Let me see your list! Mostly looking for Wasteland, Savannah, Maze of Ith, Karakas, Scavenging Ooze, and Noble Hierarchs.

Re: WTT: 4x Tarmogoyf, 4x Wooded Foothills, Duals

Someones building maverick...

I've got an ooze i'm looking to trade, however, youre trade list is empty. Is that all your trading away (legacy staples?)

I wish I could get a Goyf for my Cube but I only really have an Ooze from your wants sad

I'm pretty much willing to trade anything in my inventory, I havn't transferred things to my tradelist yet. Just check through there and see if you see anything you like. I'll look through your lists as well.

interested in swords for ooze (light and shadow and W+P)

Let me get back to you on that. I have a trade offer on the swords and a bunch other stuff for savannahs and jittes. When he replies, I'll let you know. If it doesn't go through I'll most likely accept your offer.

You have a bunch of stuff I am interested in, but because you have nothing on your trade list I'm not sure what all is for trade.

I have 3x Savannah, 3x Wasteland and 1x Karakas that I'm going to be looking to trade in the near future.