Topic: Rotation lists?

Would it be possible to put together a query that would highlight changes between in the outgoing block and the incoming block? I'm particularly interested in changes around the Standard format.  I'm not sure if this would be applicable to other formats.

I do know how to view only the cards that are valid in a given format, using the available filters.  What I'm looking for is a list of the cards that are rotating out so I may remove them from the boxes in which I have my Standard cards, and a list of the existing cards that are coming in (reprints) so that I may flag them as being Standard. I realize the incoming list will only be possible once the complete card list is released for the new block.

In an ideal world, it could display all cards in either category, or could be filtered to show only cards that are in my inventory.  The ability to see all rotating cards would be helpful when considering some card acquisitions or trades.

I realize that this will not be possible in time for the next change (October 5, 2012), but would like it considered before next fall's big rotation.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.