Topic: Looking to Build RUG delver! Help!!!

Hi guys and gals, new to deckbox.

I am looking to put together a RUG delver deck to mess around with at my local everywhere, but I am missing a ton. Most shops in my area don't have the staples I'm looking for. I have a bunch of foils up for trade, Let me know if you are interested, Thanks!!!!

Re: Looking to Build RUG delver! Help!!!

I guess I can see UR Delver considering the support that UR is getting in the next set, but RUG? I'm not really sure what to make of that...

*  ~ ~ ~ ~ My DeviantArt Gallery ~ ~ ~ ~  *
http://i.imgur.com/nfwU2.png

Sillvva wrote:

I guess I can see UR Delver considering the support that UR is getting in the next set, but RUG? I'm not really sure what to make of that...

G brings in such things as Quirion Dryad, which goes pretty well with the Delver shell.

Strawfish wrote:

Hi guys and gals, new to deckbox.

I am looking to put together a RUG delver deck to mess around with at my local everywhere, but I am missing a ton. Most shops in my area don't have the staples I'm looking for. I have a bunch of foils up for trade, Let me know if you are interested, Thanks!!!!

What specifically are you looking for? Your wishlist seems to imply that you're building a Legacy Delver deck which would want very different cards as compared to a standard delver deck

In regards to the other posts, in older formats RUG delver is the most common type of delver I've ever seen since it brings in things like Gyof and other fun stuffs, maybe even Life From the Loam

Hey guys, sorry for not being specific, I am looking to build a Legacy deck, not a standard one.

Thanks!

Strawfish wrote:

Hey guys, sorry for not being specific, I am looking to build a Legacy deck, not a standard one.

Thanks!

Still need to know what you need, there are several different variations (Aside from the lands + Fetchlands)

Still need to know what you need, there are several different variations (Aside from the lands + Fetchlands)

About this, Anything on the wishlist is what I need.. Hope that answers the question...

Thanks