Topic: Miracles (again)

Sorry guys, I posted a month or so ago when I was putting my miracle deck together.  Somehow it got stolen/lost (pretty sure the former) so I'm in need of all the cards again.  If anyone has these they would be willing ot trade for that would be awesome.  I'd really like them by FNM so I'll try to be fast to respond.  I'm willing to trade some stuff in my inventory as well as 8 or so m12 boosters ($2.50 each).  Thanks guys!

3x Entreat the Angels
4x Terminus
1x Tamiyo
2x Day of Judgement
3x Temporal Mastery
3x Ghost Quarter
4x Glacial Fortress
2x Noxious revival
2x Gideon Jura
4x Ponder
4x Feeling of Dread
2x Pristine Talismen
4x Evolving Wilds
3x Devastation Tide
2x Jace, Memory Adapt
3x Mental Mistep
1x Disipate
4x Thought Scour
4x Think Twice

Well thats all I can remember now.  i know a lot of them are C/U and not very expensive but anything over $2.00 would be okay with me.  Thanks for looking!

Re: Miracles (again)

Ugh, that really sucks.  Sorry to hear about losing your deck, especially one with some good (and expensive) cards.

I think I can probably help you out with some of it, and I'm actually only a few hours away from you, so I think it'll be pretty quick in the mail too.
I'll send a trade.

Okay, still need the entreats and terminus (x3).  Those are the big ones I'd really like.  I'd trade my shock lands if anyone is interested in those!

Woolcock66 wrote:

Okay, still need the entreats and terminus (x3).  Those are the big ones I'd really like.  I'd trade my shock lands if anyone is interested in those!

Got the Terminus

okay still looking for

3x Entreat the Angels
3x Temporal Mastery
2x Jace the Mind Sculptor
2x Day of Judgement

Have Bonfire, 2x Cavern of Souls, along with  my cube stuff (some shocks, couple fetches, most things on my inventory)

Hi, I have 2 entreats, 2 temporals and 2 doj , also I'm seeing that I have some stuff in your wishlist,  I'm interested in bonfire (more than one if possible), if you are interested send me an offer

http://deckbox.org/sets/230143?s=i&o=d

I believe I have
Ponder
atleast 12x Evolving Wilds
Thought Scour
Think Twice
Check my inventory. I'd love to help ya out

I have 2x Day of Judgments for you.  Start a trade if you're interested.  smile

I have an altered entreat and temporal mastery if you are interested.