Topic: W: Bonfire H: Thragtusk, Resto Angel, Cash

Looking for 2xBonfire of the Damned. Willing trade or pay cash, or trade and add cash. If I wanted to pay 40 bucks for each of them, I'd just order them online. Paying $35 cash money for each. Shoot me some offers. I can do PayPal or cash.

Edit; paying $35/each

Last edited by cd122001 (2012-09-27 07:31:06)

Re: W: Bonfire H: Thragtusk, Resto Angel, Cash

I'm also looking to buy Bonfires under market value. Hit me up if you got any!!!

I might have some to sell after this weekend. Ill let you know.

I have a Bonfire I am willing to trade and need 1x Resto and 2x Thragtusk.  Start up a trade I'm sure we can work something out.

shade36 wrote:

I might have some to sell after this weekend. Ill let you know.

Keep me updated bud, I'll definitely buy them.

EntrerisBlade wrote:

I have a Bonfire I am willing to trade and need 1x Resto and 2x Thragtusk.  Start up a trade I'm sure we can work something out.

Right now I have only 1 of each of those cards, but if you want to even it up with cash, that would be more than fine with me.

Im willing to trade it for stuff off  my wishlist its the only cards I am currently looking for.

Just picked up another resto angel, temporal mastery, and a thundermaw hellkite. Shoot me some offers!

I can sell two Bonfires at $35ea, shoot me a message (start up a trade) if you're still looking and are interested in them.

I can sell a Bonfire at $35.  Let me know.